Attorney Alvin H. Thomas Jr. will fight for you.
Alvin H. Thomas Jr.
- Criminal Defense
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
As one of the Top Criminal Defense Attorneys in the District of Columbia (DC), Prince George's County (PG) and Charles County, I expertly handle all Criminal Defense Cases, from serious traffic citations, Driving Under the Influence (DUI), misdemeanors, domestic violence, assault, drug distribution, illegal possession of firearms and more serious felony cases like Assault with Intent to Kill and Murder. I have been successfully defending my client's rights for more than 15 years. You need an Aggressive Litigator fighting for you from the beginning to the end of your case.
- Howard University School of Law, Washington, District of Columbia
- Honors: Executive Board Member of the National Moot Court Team
- University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, California
- B.A. - 1995
- Major: African-American History
- Maryland, 2005
- District of Columbia, 2003
- California, 1999
- U.S. District Court of the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member, 2010 - Present
- Superior Court Trial Lawyers Association, Memeber, 2007 - Present
Current Employment Position
- Attorney - Sole Practitioner